28.12.09

north poland

my students have been working a christmas month all december, and last week they took a quiz on what they'd learned. even though giving quizzes means i have to grade 800+ papers, answers like these make the agony bearable.

where does santa claus live?

  • everywhere in the world

  • honland

  • snowtown

  • my home at christmas day

  • santa claus live in my dream

  • santa claus live to london

  • he live does english

  • wonderful city (i thing that) ^o^ 55+

  • newzeland, swizzland, finland

  • yes

  • on the sky

  • one student made a very beautiful drawing of a house with an arrow pointing to a brick chimney

  • green land

  • sky

  • harth wored

  • santa claus live in bangkok

  • north poland

  • santa claus is funny

what will happen if you are naughty? (answer with a complete sentence using "if" with "will" or "won't.")

  • if i am naughty, santa claus won't love me (this answer got a point, because it's really really true.)

  • if you are naughty, i will happen. (words from a baby from the future?)

  • if i'm naughty, i will love everything on the world.

  • if i funny marry christmas, you will has lots of presents. (maybe if i just write a lot of words about christmas, teacher nicki will give me points.)

  • if me kick my friends. i will naughty kids?!!



for my stupid class, instead of giving a written test, i just said five christmas-related sentences and had them copy down what they heard.

•            "chirtmus is mind fever."

•            "christmas is my family."

◦            (christmas is my favorite.)

•            "cantacos com ternie."

◦            (santa claus comes tonight)



teacher nicki sucks.



1 comment:

  1. "cantacos com ternie."

    I LOVE IT. Sounds like something I'd get from a taco truck.

    ReplyDelete