17.3.10

as it turns out, ireland's influence on thailand isn't huge.

it's pretty much nil, if you can believe that.

you think that's stopping me from a good irish meal? HELL NO. i went to tesco and bought some potatoes, carrots, cabbage, and onions to make a good faux irish dinner.

"but nicki, what about the seasoning?"

they had whole black pepper AND whole coriander, if you can believe it. i didn't, but then i saw it, so then i did. i've got lexa's hot pad and pot now (ftw!), so i've got my irish stew simmering. my apartment smells just like ireland.

vic even sent me an AWESOME headband. celebration on.

2 comments:

  1. TESCO!!! I had a love-hate relationship with Tesco while I was in Prague.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all love, anna fraine. when has tesco ever done you wrong?

    ReplyDelete