16.5.10

running along the river

i always see the same old man running along the river when i go in the evening. he's tall and lanky, always wearing a white shirt and some black swishy pants. he salutes me with a big grin, like "hey, white girl, nice to see you running again!" today an old woman clapped enthusiastically and gave me a big thumbs up. another pair of guys smoking cigarettes and looking weathered gave me a couple thumbs up, too.

ALSO, i bought something that has improved my running ten fold: a headband. like from the 80s. look at it!


yes, i've legitimately worn this every day since i got it five days ago. HOW MUCH DO I RULE?!

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit, if you wear that every day it must stink something fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it smells like daises and lavender because that's what girls smell like when we sweat.

    ReplyDelete