7.6.10

the way i owe you blogs on monday and the way they don't show up until tuesday

you guys, it's JUSTIN BIEBER WEEK IN NICKI'S CLASSROOM! the last two weeks we did boring verb tense stuff in my classes, so i promised my students we'd do something more fun this week. their choice--either a song or a game. the song? eenie meenie, aka the best song in the world right now. judge me as you will, but i fucking love this song so much it makes me cuss unnecessarily.

anyway, stories from the weekend. i need to give you these. lauren, christie, maddy and i went to the erawan waterfalls in kanchanaburi this weekend, which was an excellent choice. i have to write all of it down cuz i'm still without camera so my words are the only way i'll remember things (oh, and everyone else has digital cameras and there are like 124 pictures on fbook...but besides that, no way to remember but my own prose).

but right now i'm spinning into some bizarre delirium cuz i'm so tired. so i'm gonna go to bed now and tell you stories tomorrow. goodnight, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment