3.8.10

tattoo virginity

my body's still a clean canvas right now, but for a long time now i've been thinking about getting a tattoo. i wanna get one for every place i've lived: san ramon, isla vista, paris, thailand (to be continued). thailand's up first just because i'm here now, and i dunno when i'll be back so i better get it while the gettin's good.

i had no idea what to get when i first came here. something buddhism related might be pretty, but i'm not buddhist whatsoever so that's not really significant to me. the thai language isn't really that important to me (i know, i know, judge as you will), so getting something in thai script would be silly. also, i'm not a big fan of word tattoos on my body.

but when i saw how incredibly talented my students are at drawing, it dawned on me--why not have a student design the tattoo?

today i asked some kids in my favorite class if they could draw flowers. they said no but called up The Artist of the class. and this is what i got:

perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment